View Profile gamejunkie

281 Movie Reviews

I laughed so hard. Excellent work.

Marcprime9 responds:

Thanks mate!

Fabulous. Loved every bit of it. Very funny. Very nicely animated. Look forward to seeing more from you.

KaDoYuu responds:

Thanks, gamejunkie. I hope to have more animation out, this year.

Ordinarily I don't like sprite movies but I quite enjoyed this. It's obvious that you put a lot of thought and effort into it. Good job.

Accana responds:

I appreciate you taking the time to give it a chance rather than just skip it just cause its sprites. I started animation with sprites. I did work extremely hard on this, chipping away over a span of 10 years on this. Voices are hard to get right in a drama sprite movie. Most (if not all) sprite movies are comedic which makes any voices easier to portray with that kinda slapstick comedy. Asking people over the internet to "yell in desperation and agony" can come off weird I guess.

I will work to make Act 3 even better since I'm bummed this movie essentially got shut out on NG.

120 Game Reviews

I'm just going to tell you what most people have already stated. The controls are a little weird but once you get the hang of it, it's not too bad. I quite enjoyed playing this and as far as I can tell you I found no bugs/glitches. I'm sure with a little bit of polishing up this will be as good as you had intended it to be. But for just your second game this is excellent. Keep up the good work and I look forward to your next submission. Voted 3/5 and Rated 3.5 stars. Keep up the great work.

Cheers gamejunkie.

PS: Thanks for asking me to Beta Test. I did my best and as I mentioned before, I found no bugs or glitches and that's a good thing.

m-skara responds:

actually it's a test version just to find out how improve...
It's really hard to find a good control system for an accurate moving
and a good management of the tongue... tough !

A really great idea turned into a very cool game, I thoroughly enjoyed playing this. Some medal hints/tips would be nice. Voted 4/5 and 8/10.

PhantomCat responds:

An honest review and vote! How rare. (And high numbers, thanks for that!) And whoops, the secret medals are almost exclusively easter eggs. Obnoxiously-hidden easter eggs (rubbing your face on the keyboard might help). The non-secret one is a googlable thing, though! It's a standard cheat in that company's older games, if you can recognize the logo from behind that padlock.

Cool version of Snake Game. Difficulty level is spot on, not too easy, not too hard. Graphics are ok without being awesome and the snake movement is nice and fluid and reacts smoothly to controls, ie: no lag causing late turns ending in death. Needs different audio though, that audio drives you crazy after a while. Maybe a selection of tracks to choose from before you start playing would be something worth adding. Medals work fine. Medals are definitely a challenge but I did manage to get them all. (I bet that surprises you?) Voted 3/5 and Rated 7/10.

5 Audio Reviews

WOW! Dude this is fantastic. There's absolutely nothing about this that I don't like. It shows your hard work has paid off with this track. It's not exactly what I would consider Hip Hop style, it's probably more Trip Hop or even closer to old House style music but regardless, it's still sweet. Hope you can continue to produce good stuff like this. Well done indeed.

JimmyTheCaterpillar responds:

Thank you so much. That's what I plan to do!

This song makes me want to beat Teqneeks' wife, if he had a wife.

But seriously, this is very cool. I would like it a bit more 'bassy' myself, by that I mean a deeper bass, not more bass bits, but this is very nice. It's a good boppy beat and when it finished, (all too soon) I thought to myself, 'hey, that was pretty damn good, write a review, it deserves it'. Really good stuff dlx, do more stuff like this.

DiroNomer responds:

Thanks for the review. But to be honest, I dont like this version that much. I uploaded this song to soundcloud, but with different samples and I feel that sounds much better and more in tune than this one. If you want, I'll pm you the link...

Superb.

The best of all your loops, this just booms through the sub woofer. Just totally amazing work. Your stuff rocks. I dont speak french but I know this means good. C'est amusant et fantasquie.J'adore le musique et c'est super. Make more, lots more. Cheers, GJ.

Icandraw responds:

i know italian i did understand it :D thanks

Go away! Leave me alone! Stop asking! I like video games, fishing, fucking and Newgrounds. That's my dog "ROGER" in the picture, he's a killing machine, his favourite foods are rats, cats and dogs. No more Weed for me, I quit smoking it after 33 years.

51, Male