View Profile gamejunkie

285 Movie Reviews

I swear, if you ever stop making these, I'm giving up Newgrounds.

koit responds:

lol - nope - another one coming at some stage this year. Song's all ready :)

Newgrounds Wiki: Movie Guidelines

Do not submit pictures in a slide show format.

gamejunkie
NG Movies/Games Portal Moderation Team.

ALLEMATION responds:

Its not a slideshow. Its a video. With my audio. Telling a story

Uses copy written score from how to train your dragon.

124 Game Reviews

Not much I can say about this game that everyone else hasn't already said. Thoroughly enjoyable, nice smooth gameplay & makes you think, what more can you ask for. I'm surprised about the score, I thought this would rate over 3.5. Great job, look forward to seeing more from you.

marui32 responds:

Thanks! Going to update it later on and maybe release it as a full mobile game so stay tuned for that.

Start game. Don't move. Never die. A bit too easy. Maybe add a fourth layer of birds.

NWFROST responds:

bruh. Cmon i made this in 30 minutes. Read the description.

Something I would've expected to be submitted in 2005 not 2019. Basic, boring & nothing special. Terrible drawing/artwork. Nowhere near enough options. Has the feeling of being made by a 12 year old.

gamejunkie
NG Movie/Game Portal Moderation Team.

5 Audio Reviews

WOW! Dude this is fantastic. There's absolutely nothing about this that I don't like. It shows your hard work has paid off with this track. It's not exactly what I would consider Hip Hop style, it's probably more Trip Hop or even closer to old House style music but regardless, it's still sweet. Hope you can continue to produce good stuff like this. Well done indeed.

JimmyTheCaterpillar responds:

Thank you so much. That's what I plan to do!

This song makes me want to beat Teqneeks' wife, if he had a wife.

But seriously, this is very cool. I would like it a bit more 'bassy' myself, by that I mean a deeper bass, not more bass bits, but this is very nice. It's a good boppy beat and when it finished, (all too soon) I thought to myself, 'hey, that was pretty damn good, write a review, it deserves it'. Really good stuff dlx, do more stuff like this.

DiroNomer responds:

Thanks for the review. But to be honest, I dont like this version that much. I uploaded this song to soundcloud, but with different samples and I feel that sounds much better and more in tune than this one. If you want, I'll pm you the link...

No big OMG review here. I'm just going to say that this is absolutely my favourite track on NG. * Golf Clap for you sir. *Also Tips Cap. 5/5 and 10/10.

Doumaaa responds:

Wow that's a sincere review. Thanks for that man, really cheers me up :)

Go away! Leave me alone! Stop asking! I like video games, fishing, fucking and Newgrounds. That's "ROGER" in the pic, sadly he passed away 28th Mar 2019. He's greatly missed. I quit smoking weed after 33yrs & cig's after 38yrs. Bad habits can be broken.

54, Male