View Profile gamejunkie

331 Movie Reviews

I laughed so hard. Excellent work.

Marcprime9 responds:

Thanks mate!

Fabulous. Loved every bit of it. Very funny. Very nicely animated. Look forward to seeing more from you.

KaDoYuu responds:

Thanks, gamejunkie. I hope to have more animation out, this year.

Ordinarily I don't like sprite movies but I quite enjoyed this. It's obvious that you put a lot of thought and effort into it. Good job.

Accana responds:

I appreciate you taking the time to give it a chance rather than just skip it just cause its sprites. I started animation with sprites. I did work extremely hard on this, chipping away over a span of 10 years on this. Voices are hard to get right in a drama sprite movie. Most (if not all) sprite movies are comedic which makes any voices easier to portray with that kinda slapstick comedy. Asking people over the internet to "yell in desperation and agony" can come off weird I guess.

I will work to make Act 3 even better since I'm bummed this movie essentially got shut out on NG.

130 Game Reviews

I'm using Google Chrome and it doesn't work. It's a blank white screen.

I'm just going to tell you what most people have already stated. The controls are a little weird but once you get the hang of it, it's not too bad. I quite enjoyed playing this and as far as I can tell you I found no bugs/glitches. I'm sure with a little bit of polishing up this will be as good as you had intended it to be. But for just your second game this is excellent. Keep up the good work and I look forward to your next submission. Voted 3/5 and Rated 3.5 stars. Keep up the great work.

Cheers gamejunkie.

PS: Thanks for asking me to Beta Test. I did my best and as I mentioned before, I found no bugs or glitches and that's a good thing.

m-skara responds:

actually it's a test version just to find out how improve...
It's really hard to find a good control system for an accurate moving
and a good management of the tongue... tough !

Really, really nice game. Very enjoyable with good replay value. Difficulty is spot on. The cursor moves really smoothly, no glitching or jerkiness and the warning indicator lines to the big bad balls are a neat touch. Shrink feature is a good idea too, but I just didn't find myself using it. The audio is okay, pleasant enough on the ear, not annoying as with some other games. That 3,000 score medal is killing me!! And I'm still working on the 50 Flis saved, all my good work was deleted. *sad face*
Anyway I Voted 4/5 and Rated 8/10. Highly recommendable playing.

16 Audio Reviews

OMG! C23 my good man, this track is ridiculously good dude. One of the best Remixes I've had the pleasure of listening to here on NG. You have improved so much from the first couple of tracks you submitted, even though they were also good. I'm really loving this one. Keep up the great work.

Voted 5/5 & 10/10.
Cheers gamejunkie.

Chrausner responds:

Thanks man! I'm gonna keep going until I hit pro.

WOW! Dude this is fantastic. There's absolutely nothing about this that I don't like. It shows your hard work has paid off with this track. It's not exactly what I would consider Hip Hop style, it's probably more Trip Hop or even closer to old House style music but regardless, it's still sweet. Hope you can continue to produce good stuff like this. Well done indeed.

JimmyTheCaterpillar responds:

Thank you so much. That's what I plan to do!

This song makes me want to beat Teqneeks' wife, if he had a wife.

But seriously, this is very cool. I would like it a bit more 'bassy' myself, by that I mean a deeper bass, not more bass bits, but this is very nice. It's a good boppy beat and when it finished, (all too soon) I thought to myself, 'hey, that was pretty damn good, write a review, it deserves it'. Really good stuff dlx, do more stuff like this.

DiroNomer responds:

Thanks for the review. But to be honest, I dont like this version that much. I uploaded this song to soundcloud, but with different samples and I feel that sounds much better and more in tune than this one. If you want, I'll pm you the link...

Go away! Leave me alone! Stop asking! I like video games, fishing, fucking and Newgrounds. That's my dog "ROGER" in the picture, he's a killing machine, his favourite foods are rats, cats and dogs. No more Weed for me, I quit smoking it after 33 years.

51, Male