BattleBeasts (Browser) BattleBeasts (Browser)

I'm using Google Chrome and it doesn't work. It's a blank white screen.

Jj's quest Jj's quest

I'm just going to tell you what most people have already stated. The controls are a little weird but once you get the hang of it, it's not too bad. I quite enjoyed playing this and as far as I can tell you I found no bugs/glitches. I'm sure with a little bit of polishing up this will be as good as you had intended it to be. But for just your second game this is excellent. Keep up the good work and I look forward to your next submission. Voted 3/5 and Rated 3.5 stars. Keep up the great work.

Cheers gamejunkie.

PS: Thanks for asking me to Beta Test. I did my best and as I mentioned before, I found no bugs or glitches and that's a good thing.

m-skara responds:

actually it's a test version just to find out how improve...
It's really hard to find a good control system for an accurate moving
and a good management of the tongue... tough !

Name That Bill Name That Bill

A really great idea turned into a very cool game, I thoroughly enjoyed playing this. Some medal hints/tips would be nice. Voted 4/5 and 8/10.

PhantomCat responds:

An honest review and vote! How rare. (And high numbers, thanks for that!) And whoops, the secret medals are almost exclusively easter eggs. Obnoxiously-hidden easter eggs (rubbing your face on the keyboard might help). The non-secret one is a googlable thing, though! It's a standard cheat in that company's older games, if you can recognize the logo from behind that padlock.

Han and His Cookies Han and His Cookies

Cool version of Snake Game. Difficulty level is spot on, not too easy, not too hard. Graphics are ok without being awesome and the snake movement is nice and fluid and reacts smoothly to controls, ie: no lag causing late turns ending in death. Needs different audio though, that audio drives you crazy after a while. Maybe a selection of tracks to choose from before you start playing would be something worth adding. Medals work fine. Medals are definitely a challenge but I did manage to get them all. (I bet that surprises you?) Voted 3/5 and Rated 7/10.

Last Dance (Part 1) Last Dance (Part 1)

Good job Shroom-Cushion. After talking to you in chat yesterday I believe this is your first game. So excellent work for a first game and well done for making it so quickly. You obviously are a quick learner. The game is fairly simple and quick and easy to finish. You made the choices simple and the fact that at some points you can either restart or go back to a save point. That was a good idea. The addition of medals is good and they aren't hard to get so that's an added bonus. Overall a really cool first up effort. So for this I Voted 3/5 and Rated 7/10. Well done, I look forward to future submissions.

Shroom-Cushion responds:

Hey, thank you for checking this out!

Yep, this is my first game. I think I also said that in the author comments too.

Hopefully this will work as a good learning experience for future stuff. I really need to get my artistic shit together... somehow, I don't know. Maybe when I get my PC back and won't need to draw on these weird laptop mousepads, the art will get at least... 5% better.

So thank you for the kind words. Cheers!

Shoot'n'Roll Carnival Shoot'n'Roll Carnival

Excellent game. Nice graphics. Good audio. Good gameplay physics. Nice difficulty increase through the levels. Requires some thinking to complete. A cool, challenging little game. Voted 4/5 and Rated 8/10. I'm happy to Beta Test anything you like, don't hesitate to ask.

m-skara responds:

I'm very happy you gave me a second chance.
I'm not a professional but I worked really hard on this game and your appreciation make me
feel better.
thanks a lot.
Cheers.

Newgrounds OSX Newgrounds OSX

Sweet dude. The final product turned out excellent. You have to be happy with this one for sure. I told you all that extra time and hard work would pay off. Nice graphics, great backgrounds, cool features, no annoying audio, no overlapping features and no glitches. And MEDALS! Can't go wrong with medals. ;-D They are getting better every time. The next one will be amazing. Great Job!

mandog responds:

Thanks kev aka gamejunkie, ooh I got that wrong.

Space Hero Space Hero

Not too bad for a little time waster space shooter. But needs some work. The annoying 'stars' background could do with some changing, (maybe less stars or changing background) the music loop is annoying and repetitious, the movement of your ship is far too slidey, but it's okay once you get used to it. Also the difficulty does not increase over time which is annoying because when you get on a roll it's near impossible to die. High Score 25,337,623 (when I took a screenshot) and that's only because I got bored and gave up. I could have kept going and easily scored 100 million. Good Luck with future projects.

Roumd responds:

You rock! 25,337,623 by gamejunkie! That's going up on the highest score section. #Reviewd

Newgrounds OSX beta Newgrounds OSX beta

Nice Job Mandog. I can honestly say this is probably the first of these games I have actually enjoyed. I normally just hit the '0' button when I encounter them. But this was well thought out and well presented. And I got all the medals, that's always a bonus. Keep up the good work my friend.

mandog responds:

Thanks for the review gamejunkie.

Firework Rush Game Firework Rush Game

Cool game, but some fix ups needed. Seems that only the first game I played was the one submitted to high score table, I cannot submit a better score. After one completion of the game and the submit screen and scoreboard show, you restart, go through the 20 levels again, then it jumps to the level up screen which you can't adjust, then you hit continue and it goes to level 21, which has no fireworks to detonate. You can only move forward from here by right mouse click and click play, which takes you back to the menu screen. So there is no resubmit of score apparently, well not for me anyway. Hope that all makes sense. I just wish to resubmit a much better score, if you can fix that. OS Windows 7 using Chrome browser if it helps.