Temple of Time (Chrauz RMX) Temple of Time (Chrauz RMX)

OMG! C23 my good man, this track is ridiculously good dude. One of the best Remixes I've had the pleasure of listening to here on NG. You have improved so much from the first couple of tracks you submitted, even though they were also good. I'm really loving this one. Keep up the great work.

Voted 5/5 & 10/10.

Chrausner responds:

Thanks man! I'm gonna keep going until I hit pro.

The Gat Dynasty The Gat Dynasty

WOW! Dude this is fantastic. There's absolutely nothing about this that I don't like. It shows your hard work has paid off with this track. It's not exactly what I would consider Hip Hop style, it's probably more Trip Hop or even closer to old House style music but regardless, it's still sweet. Hope you can continue to produce good stuff like this. Well done indeed.

JimmyTheCaterpillar responds:

Thank you so much. That's what I plan to do!

Progeenic Breed 2.0 Progeenic Breed 2.0

This song makes me want to beat Teqneeks' wife, if he had a wife.

But seriously, this is very cool. I would like it a bit more 'bassy' myself, by that I mean a deeper bass, not more bass bits, but this is very nice. It's a good boppy beat and when it finished, (all too soon) I thought to myself, 'hey, that was pretty damn good, write a review, it deserves it'. Really good stuff dlx, do more stuff like this.

DiroNomer responds:

Thanks for the review. But to be honest, I dont like this version that much. I uploaded this song to soundcloud, but with different samples and I feel that sounds much better and more in tune than this one. If you want, I'll pm you the link...

C23 - Air Discord C23 - Air Discord

Wow! Better than the original in my opinion. This would be great for a 'chase scene' in a movie. Your production skills have improved immensely since your first submission. This is very, very good. Keep up the great work and PM me when you post new tunes, I love listening to your stuff. Voted 5/5 and Rated 9/10. Keep 'em coming.

Chrausner responds:

Thank you. I feel that Jungle D&B suits my tastes better and this is a first attempt, so I'm glad that it's being above plausable.

I might send you a few links of my new stuff if I actually think they're good after production phase.

Sadness Sadness

No big OMG review here. I'm just going to say that this is absolutely my favourite track on NG. * Golf Clap for you sir. *Also Tips Cap. 5/5 and 10/10.

Doumaaa responds:

Wow that's a sincere review. Thanks for that man, really cheers me up :)

C23 - Utrecht [Preview] C23 - Utrecht [Preview]

This is an excellent track. I'll be honest, I'm not big on electronic stuff but this is really good. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Certainly something I will listen to more than once.

Chrausner responds:

LOL, I never expected you to review one of my songs, especially something that's incomplete.

Thanks, but expect way more on the completed version (if I manage to). =P

Dubstep is Magic (Sk/MB) Dubstep is Magic (Sk/MB)

Well done guys. For such a small loop. This is really nice and surprisingly catchy. Makes you feel like you got to a part in a game that you just know is going to give you grief. Kind of gives you that 'I must finish this part of the game or I'm going to go nuts' feeling. And it would fit well in a large variety of games. Also at a lower volume, this would even be appropriate for background music for Loading/Title/Credit screens. Once again great work. You have come a long way in such a short time. I'm seriously looking forward to future submissions. PM me when you submit stuff I don't want to miss them. Anyway for what this is, (A Short Loop), this time I Voted 4/5 and Rated 9/10. And you deserve it all.

Angelic Eulogy Angelic Eulogy

Adam, Adam, Adam! Fuck me man. (No that's not an invitation, LOL) Are you sure you're new to this producing electronic music thing? Because this sounds 100% professional. Serious Kudos to you. This is probably my 2nd favourite of all your submissions so far, Bass Hitting is definitely my favourite. And I can't believe this is only scoring around 3.50/5.00, it's deserving of a far better score than that. I can only assume that some jealous twat Zero'd it to ruin an otherwise great score. Which is very disappointing to ,say the least. Needless to say with this enjoyable, quality track I Voted 5/5 and Rated 9/10. Stay Cool.

Blast In Space! Blast In Space!

Another fine track Adam. As I have mentioned to you before I'm not a big fan of Electronic stuff, I'm more of an Instrument purist. But you seem to have quite a knack for producing these very cool, very listenable electronic audio tracks. This may be a short track, but as you may have heard before, quality over quantity any day. Now I'm going to listen to all of your stuff. Don't forget I love those review replies. Voted 5/5 and Rated 9/10. Keep up the awesome work.

Bass Hitting Bass Hitting

I'll be brutally honest. I am not a big fan of electronic music, I am more of a purist music man, real guitars and drums do it for me. But I will admit there is something about this that made me stop and listen. It's really catchy, it has a punchy beat and I like the stop/start nature of the track. I like it, I like it a lot. Well done, hope to hear some more of your stuff if it's going to be this good.

SerPounce responds:

Thanks a lot man, I got a great ego boost reading that.