OPM vs GOKU vs SUPERMAN: ULTIMATE FIGHT OF THE CENTURY OPM vs GOKU vs SUPERMAN: ULTIMATE FIGHT OF THE CENTURY

Fabulous. Loved every bit of it. Very funny. Very nicely animated. Look forward to seeing more from you.

KaDoYuu responds:

Thanks, gamejunkie. I hope to have more animation out, this year.

Chaos - Act 2: Intention Chaos - Act 2: Intention

Ordinarily I don't like sprite movies but I quite enjoyed this. It's obvious that you put a lot of thought and effort into it. Good job.

Accana responds:

I appreciate you taking the time to give it a chance rather than just skip it just cause its sprites. I started animation with sprites. I did work extremely hard on this, chipping away over a span of 10 years on this. Voices are hard to get right in a drama sprite movie. Most (if not all) sprite movies are comedic which makes any voices easier to portray with that kinda slapstick comedy. Asking people over the internet to "yell in desperation and agony" can come off weird I guess.

I will work to make Act 3 even better since I'm bummed this movie essentially got shut out on NG.

Globe Spinning Globe Spinning

Absolutely brilliant. Many years ago I was sitting next to a guy on a flight and he was reading a book called, 'The Last Flight', I didn't appreciate it at the time. This flash brought back the memory of that flight and I will admit I had a hardy chuckle. Wonderfully animated, great humour. Fabulous as always.

BattleBeasts (Browser) BattleBeasts (Browser)

I'm using Google Chrome and it doesn't work. It's a blank white screen.

Jj's quest Jj's quest

I'm just going to tell you what most people have already stated. The controls are a little weird but once you get the hang of it, it's not too bad. I quite enjoyed playing this and as far as I can tell you I found no bugs/glitches. I'm sure with a little bit of polishing up this will be as good as you had intended it to be. But for just your second game this is excellent. Keep up the good work and I look forward to your next submission. Voted 3/5 and Rated 3.5 stars. Keep up the great work.

Cheers gamejunkie.

PS: Thanks for asking me to Beta Test. I did my best and as I mentioned before, I found no bugs or glitches and that's a good thing.

m-skara responds:

actually it's a test version just to find out how improve...
It's really hard to find a good control system for an accurate moving
and a good management of the tongue... tough !

Name That Bill Name That Bill

A really great idea turned into a very cool game, I thoroughly enjoyed playing this. Some medal hints/tips would be nice. Voted 4/5 and 8/10.

PhantomCat responds:

An honest review and vote! How rare. (And high numbers, thanks for that!) And whoops, the secret medals are almost exclusively easter eggs. Obnoxiously-hidden easter eggs (rubbing your face on the keyboard might help). The non-secret one is a googlable thing, though! It's a standard cheat in that company's older games, if you can recognize the logo from behind that padlock.

Temple of Time (Chrauz RMX) Temple of Time (Chrauz RMX)

OMG! C23 my good man, this track is ridiculously good dude. One of the best Remixes I've had the pleasure of listening to here on NG. You have improved so much from the first couple of tracks you submitted, even though they were also good. I'm really loving this one. Keep up the great work.

Voted 5/5 & 10/10.
Cheers gamejunkie.

Chrausner responds:

Thanks man! I'm gonna keep going until I hit pro.

The Gat Dynasty The Gat Dynasty

WOW! Dude this is fantastic. There's absolutely nothing about this that I don't like. It shows your hard work has paid off with this track. It's not exactly what I would consider Hip Hop style, it's probably more Trip Hop or even closer to old House style music but regardless, it's still sweet. Hope you can continue to produce good stuff like this. Well done indeed.

JimmyTheCaterpillar responds:

Thank you so much. That's what I plan to do!

Progeenic Breed 2.0 Progeenic Breed 2.0

This song makes me want to beat Teqneeks' wife, if he had a wife.

But seriously, this is very cool. I would like it a bit more 'bassy' myself, by that I mean a deeper bass, not more bass bits, but this is very nice. It's a good boppy beat and when it finished, (all too soon) I thought to myself, 'hey, that was pretty damn good, write a review, it deserves it'. Really good stuff dlx, do more stuff like this.

DiroNomer responds:

Thanks for the review. But to be honest, I dont like this version that much. I uploaded this song to soundcloud, but with different samples and I feel that sounds much better and more in tune than this one. If you want, I'll pm you the link...